Nexus Investments are inviting wealth managers and forward thinking advisers to a series of lunch events throughout September. The events will focus on how to identify the right funds and why a unique approach can be the right way to go.
Your Invitation Details
Date: Wednesday 12th September / Thursday 20th September
Venue: Judge’s Chamber, Browns Covent Garden
Address: 82-84 St. Martins Lane, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4AG
How To Book Your Place
What You Will Discover
- First Nexus EIS Fund targeting £10m capital contributions.
- Investment in EIS qualifying companies in the Data, Digital, Education and Health Sectors.
- A strong track record since 2014 of arranging £7m into 20 portfolio companies, over 50 rounds of investment, with an unrealised carrying value of over 1.5x (based on share price per equity round, as at 31 May 2018).
- The Nexus Group has over 25 years experience starting, backing & scaling entrepreneurial businesses.
- Investments will also benefit from the long established EIS tax incentives, such as 30% Income Tax relief, Capital Gains Deferral, Inheritance Tax and Maximum Loss protections.
- Pipeline already in place for September investors to participate in.
12.00 Lunch Buffet
12.30 Welcome from Harry Hyman
12.35 Fund Presentation and Q&A
13.30 Networking at guest’s discretion