GrowthInvest is an independent whole-of-market platform for tax efficient and alternative investments. We provide our growing client base of UK financial advisers, wealth managers and investors with access to a wide range of EIS, SEIS, VCT and IHT products, alongside related research, collateral, videos and news from different sources. Our purpose-built technology provides advisers and their clients with a secure and intuitive platform environment in which to consolidate, control, manage and enhance all aspects of their alternative investment portfolios.
Daniel Rodwell Managing Director
Daniel was a founding investor in GrowthInvest and Chairman of the Investment Committee since 2012. He became Managing Director in late 2014. Prior to this he worked in finance for nearly 20 years, managing institutional and private funds focusing on equities and derivatives. Daniel managed the UK division of Van der Moolen Equities AG and founded the equity derivatives boutique Ten Derivatives LLP.
Daniel has been an Angel Investor for over 10 years, mentors high growth businesses and sits on numerous panels across the UK assessing such businesses. He is passionate about increasing efficiency in the alternative investment sector, having witnessed first-hand the automation of OTC and Open Outcry traded products in the late 1990s.
David Lovell Operations Director
David is an experienced strategic director who has worked in the UK financial services industry for over 20 years, in a variety of distribution and consultancy roles, before joining GrowthInvest in 2016.
After graduating from Edinburgh University, he held a number of roles within financial services media space, including at FT.com, and played a key role in the development, growth and subsequent sale of Matrix Solutions, a leading Business Intelligence company specialising in the UK financial services marketplace.
His customer-centric approach is backed up by excellent sales, marketing operational and technical expertise. As well being part of several successful disruptive product launches, over the last decade he has provided consultancy and advice on distribution and fundraising strategies to a wide range of clients looking to approach the UK’s financial intermediaries and affluent and High Net Worth investors.
Martin Cosgrove Investment Director
Martin recently joined the leadership team at GrowthInvest in the position of Investment Director. Prior to this, Martin’s career spanned 20 years in Investment Banking at Goldman Sachs, where, as a Managing Director, he was responsible for overseeing a number of trading and sales businesses within the equities division. Martin also represented Goldman Sachs on the Board of Equilend, which is a global market participant sponsored platform, facilitating Securities Finance Trading, Post-Trade and Clearing Services to the Securities Lending Industry.
Martin has been an active angel investor for 10 years and holds and mentors a large portfolio of growth companies across multiple sectors. He is a firm believer that the alternative investment sector offers investors an effective means of diversifying their portfolio coupled with the attractive returns and tax advantages available. He is passionate about increasing efficiency in the alternative investment sector, having overseen the automation of large parts of the Securities Lending Industry at Equilend.
- An independent, FCA regulated platform providing access to Tax efficient Investments and alternative investments
- Access to a wide range of tax efficient investments comprised of SEIS and EIS single company offers, alongside SEIS and EIS Managed Portfolio Services, Venture Capital Trusts, IHTs, Bonds and other alternative assets)
- A single, secure online environment for all clients to review and build their tax efficient investment portfolios.
- We offer a simple asset transfer and registration process which allows advisers to place and manage all of their clients’ tax efficient investments onto the platform.
- We provide intuitive online reporting tools, allowing advisers to monitor, analyse, and provide consolidated performance updates and quarterly reports to their clients.
- Rigorous research and due diligence. All investable companies go through one of 3 defined due diligence tiers, giving added peace-of-mind to the adviser. Platform and Independent Due Diligence reports from leading market research firms are available on the platform.
- The GrowthInvest Portfolio Service launched in 2017 to provide access to a diversified portfolio of what we believe are the best companies on the platform
- EIS/SEIS Single companies
- EIS/SEIS Funds
- IHT/ BR