This is an event you just can’t miss.
Organised by GBI Magazine, Enterprise Investment Scheme Association and Sapphire Capital, taking part is former WBA and Lineal Featherweight champion Barry McGuigan who will be hosting a presentation on his recently EIS funded boxing gym aimed at developing future talent.
Please note that places are extremely limited and will be strictly provided on a first come first serve basis.
The backdrop is a unique opportunity to meet with nationally acclaimed EIS, SEIS and VCT fund managers. The roundtables are going to be co-located with the EISA event held during the afternoon session and will provide you with an engaging and intimate opportunity to understand, challenge and partner with key individuals in tax-relief investing.
Venue: The Mac, 10 Exchange St West, Belfast. BT1 2NJ View venue details here
Morning Roundtables: 8.30am-12.00pm
Afternoon EISA Event: 12.30pm – 5pm
If you are interested in registering for the afternoon session please register here: http://trim.ee/Ior
Registration is also available here.
For any questions that you may have on why you should attend please contact Jacques Bonfrer on 07493042817, or email write to him at Jacques.firstname.lastname@example.org
GBI Magazine Roundtables
GBI Magazine have a rapidly growing reputation for delivering outstanding value through it’s roundtables. They keep things simple, focused and intimate, enabling equal discussion from all participants.
Why Attend the Belfast Roundtable?
• Deepen your understanding in tax-relief investing in the Technology sector and/or Film & TV Investing
• Have the opportunity to engage face-to-face with the UK’s leading EIS, SEIS and VCT fund managers
• Discover new products & technologies worthy of your clients’ investment
• Connect and network with like-minded IFAs and professional peers
• Generate your own marketing collateral FOC with having your opinion and personal profile transcribed in GBI’s post roundtable write-up, as per: (please insert link to roundtable PDF)
Following the morning roundtables, the event will then merge with the EISA event during the afternoon. Then former WBA and Lineal Featherweight champion Barry McGuigan takes centre stage.
Agenda on the Day
8.30am: Coffee and Introductory Networking
9.00-10.30am: Film & TV Investing
10.30-12.00pm: Investing in Technology
12.00-12.30pm: Lunch break (Included)
12.30-1.00pm: Barry McGuigan presentation
1.00-2.30pm: Presentations from start-ups in Northern Ireland
2.30-3.00pm: Afternoon break
3.30-4.00pm: Company Presentations
4.00-5.00pm: Panel Debate