SMEs are making themselves felt at the One4ll Spotlight Awards.
The awards recognise the best employees across a number of different categories, including Employee of the Year awards.
Winners will be announced on Tuesday 15th August 2017.
The voting for each category winner has now begun and can be logged online via here until 23:59 Friday 11th August 2017.
The initial judging sessions took place on Monday 24. Hundreds of nominations were considered to compose the final shortlist. The 2017 judging panel included:
- Head of Small Business Solutions at The Post Office, Laura Plunkett
- Former business editor of The Manchester Evening News, Kevin Feddy
- Associate Dean Enterprise and Industry Engagement, Salford Business School Professor John Davies
- HR News editor, Lisa Baker
- One4all managing director, Declan Byrne
- Gifted 2 You publisher, Wendy Carter
- Dallas Legal/MIBA Health managing director, Claire Dallas
- One4all group marketing manager, Aoife Davey
- Executive Grapevine staff writer, Rianna Fulam
- Workingmums.co.uk editor, Mandy Garner
- Head of Access to Finance at The Business Growth Hub, Philip Hargreaves
- Incentive Marketing Association – Ireland Chapter chairman, Jock Jordan
- Liberal Democrat Councillor and business relationship director, Ashley Finance, John Leech
- UK Fast director, Chris Marsh
Managing Director at the One4all Rewards Declan Byrne said: “Not only have we seen an increase in nominations this year compared to last, but the quality of nominations has been outstanding.
“The judges, including myself, have been awestruck when assessing nomination entries and it’s amazing to see so many workers are going above and beyond for their employers and colleagues in the workplace. The awards have been tough to judge this year but we are very much looking forward to seeing the results of the public vote.”
The entry shortlist is:
Catering Employee of the Year
Creative / Media / Digital or Technology Employee of the Year
Customer Service Employee of the Year
Manufacturing & Engineering Employee of the Year
Hair & Beauty Employee of the Year
E-Commerce Retail Employee of the Year
High Street Retail Employee of the Year
Health & Social Care Employee of the Year
Family Business Employee of the Year
Monmouthshire Cottages LLP
Professional Services Employee of the Year
Public Sector / Social Enterprise or Not for Profit Employee of the Year
Property & Construction Employee of the Year
Tourism & Leisure Employee of the Year